Thursday, September 6, 2007

Finally Blogging

So now I can enter the 21st century with the initiation of a blog. I probably would not have done this had not my old friend Mead (meadhunter.blogspot.com) told me about his blog and suggested that I consider creating one for myself.

I hope that if you happen to pass this way that you will consider listening to my radio program, What's Left on Northwest Indy Radio. Presumably, you will not live within my broadcast area but you can stream the program at www.nwindy.com and you can email me at the program at www.whatsleft@nwindy.org. My program airs every weekday from 4 to 5:30 Pacific time, originating from Hoquiam, Washington on the magnificant coast of the Olympic Peninsula.

Now, I have to learn to use this damn thing.

2 comments:

Mead said...

Excellent, Dr. M! How nice to see you here on the astral plane. I look forward to seeing your thoughts strewn about the blogosphere, you hide your light under a bushel! Whatever that is.....

Gary Murrell's What's Left said...

Dr. Mead, I just found your comment on the blog. It took me quite a while to see the value and start using the damn thing but I'm at it now. Have not heard from you in ages. How are you? Any travel plans this summer - - this way?